Glyptodon Enterprise 1.x Changelog
All Glyptodon Enterprise 1.x releases are API-compatible with Apache Guacamole 0.9.12-incubating. The log entries here describe which changes have been made from the 0.9.12-incubating baseline, the commits at which the source for those changes may be found, as well as any changes to the Glyptodon Enterprise repositories and packages.
Version 1.4 (Private Beta)
- Remove glyptodon-guacamole-auth-header package prior to GA (GLYP-41).
Version 1.3 (Internal)
- Ensure SQL scripts are compatible with Postgres 8 (GLYP-18, GUACAMOLE-345)
- Support exporting connect history as CSV (GLYP-35, GUACAMOLE-334)
- Apply database “Account Restrictions” when account is required (GLYP-37, GUACAMOLE-284)
- Address issues with unexpected AngularJS behavior (GLYP-38, GUACAMOLE-301, GUACAMOLE-204 [partial])
- Do not allow users to edit their own account restrictions (GLYP-39, GUACAMOLE-292 [partial])
- Properly handle (ignore) Windows “alternative streams” (GLYP-36, GUACAMOLE-326).
Version 1.2 (Internal)
Version 1.1 (Internal)
- Expand skeleton guacamole.properties to cover all main extensions (GLYP-16).
Version 1.0 (Internal)
- Fix segfault in VNC client when keys are pressed before connection is ready (GUACAMOLE-306).
- Double free() in guac_common_ssh_destroy_user() (GLYP-13, GUACAMOLE-194).
- Alt key combinations broken in SSH and telnet (GLYP-13, GUACAMOLE-206).
- Audio stops playing on Windows Server 2016 (GLYP-13, GUACAMOLE-218).
- SFTP file handles not closed for downloads (GLYP-13, GUACAMOLE-222).
- Locking callbacks not set for guacd+SSL (GLYP-13, GUACAMOLE-223).
- Disconnects due to ‘backwards’ running time (GLYP-13, GUACAMOLE-239).
- Segfault in on VNC/SSH file upload if SFTP is disabled (GLYP-13, GUACAMOLE-257).
- Cannot connect to ESXi 6.5 VNC server (GLYP-13, GUACAMOLE-262).
- RDPDR file size may be truncated to 32 bits (GLYP-13, GUACAMOLE-268).
- Common surface transfer functions incorrect with respect to alpha channel (GLYP-13, GUACAMOLE-282).
- Use /etc/guacamole as default for GUACAMOLE_HOME (GUACAMOLE-332).
- Move example configuration files into external dist (GLYP-14).
- Bump version number just to demonstrate the upgrade process (GLYP-13).
- Add example user-mapping.xml (GLYP-13).
- Add example guacd.conf (GLYP-13).